Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Work: We are moving to eliminate labor and apply the law of 70% and 30%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Work: We are moving to eliminate labor and apply the law of 70% and 30% Empty Parliamentary Work: We are moving to eliminate labor and apply the law of 70% and 30%

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2019, 3:28 am

Parliamentary Work: We are moving to eliminate labor and apply the law of 70% and 30%

09:47 - 20/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    A member of the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs Parliamentary, Fadel Jaber, Tuesday that the committee is moving and supports the Ministry of Labor to eliminate foreign labor and theapplication of the Labor Law , which states that are operating in the oil companies, especially 70% Iraqis and 30% foreign workers hand. 
    Jaber said in a statement to the information, that "the next parliamentary sessions will see moves to activate the law on foreign labor to reduce their presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the application of the law in order to provide optimal opportunities for Iraqis unemployed." 
    He added that "the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdel Zaman and through the meeting intends to take deterrent measures against companies that did not comply with the Labor Law and the conditions of residence for foreign workers."
    Jaber said that "the law provides that the employment of 70% of them to Iraqis and 30% to foreigners, especially as this aspect must be activated in the oil companies operating in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , where it gives millions of dollars to foreigners, while the Iraqi still demands his opportunity to work." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 8:06 am