Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The “Compulsory Military Service” Law Will Never See the Light

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: The “Compulsory Military Service” Law Will Never See the Light Empty Parliamentary Legal: The “Compulsory Military Service” Law Will Never See the Light

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Legal: The “Compulsory Military Service” Law Will Never See the Light[/size]

[size=45]The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed that the National Service Law (compulsory conscription) will never see the light of day in the current parliamentary session or subsequent sessions.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member, Mohammed Al-Khafaji, said, “The National Service Law did not receive any response from the members of the House of Representatives, and we do not believe that compulsory military service is important at the present time.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khafaji added, “The talk about strengthening the youth and throwing them into a difficult life and teaching them some behaviors will not be done through compulsory conscription, and we are supposed to leave this (circle),” (according to his expression).[/size]
    [size=45]The member of the parliamentary legal committee pointed out the “necessity of developing the capabilities of young people and providing them with job opportunities,” ruling out “reading the military service law in the current parliamentary session and subsequent sessions.”[/size]
    [size=45]The National Service Law, if passed, will force every young Iraqi man between the ages of 18 and 35 to join compulsory military service for a maximum period of 18 months and a minimum of 3 months, depending on the educational attainment of the person concerned.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Aug 2024, 12:33 am