Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faris Issa receives the Kurdistan Regional Government’s Prime Minister’s Advisor for Foreign Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Faris Issa receives the Kurdistan Regional Government’s Prime Minister’s Advisor for Foreign Affairs Empty Faris Issa receives the Kurdistan Regional Government’s Prime Minister’s Advisor for Foreign Affairs

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2024, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Faris Issa receives the Kurdistan Regional Government’s Prime Minister’s Advisor for Foreign Affairs and Climate Change[/size]

[size=45]Today, Monday, July 15, 2024, Mr. Faris Issa, Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation Office in Baghdad, received in his private office, Ms. Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman, Advisor to the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government for Foreign Affairs and Climate Change, and her accompanying delegation.[/size]
    [size=45]At the beginning of the meeting, which was attended by Mr. Hiwa Shawani, Director of the Office of the Head of the Representative Office, Ms. Bayan Sami Abdul Rahman explained that the aim of the delegation’s visit to Baghdad was to coordinate and prepare for participation in the Climate Change Conference ((Cop29>).[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, ways to enhance cooperation and coordination between the ministries and institutions of the federal and Kurdistan Regional governments and the mechanism of the representation in Baghdad were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45]Both sides stressed the need for the participation of KRG representatives in the activities of the federal government committees. At the end of the meeting, the KRG Prime Minister's Advisor for Foreign Affairs and Climate Change praised the efforts and activities of the representation in various fields, especially in bringing the views of the ministries and institutions of the federal and Kurdistan governments closer.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Aug 2024, 12:11 am