Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP for Sairon: The next parliament session will include discussion of the attack on the crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP for Sairon: The next parliament session will include discussion of the attack on the crowd Empty MP for Sairon: The next parliament session will include discussion of the attack on the crowd

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2019, 1:43 am

MP for Sairon: The next parliament session will include discussion of the attack on the crowd

08:37 - 28/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP alliance moving Abbas Silverline, Wednesday, that the first meeting of the parliament during the next legislative term will include a discussion of the subject of the bombing , which targeted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and aircraft camps march, pointing to the topic will be internationalized to the United Nations and the international community. 
    Alioui said in a statement to the information, that "there are requests for an emergency session of Parliament on the Zionist bombing of the Popular Mobilization and military headquarters, in order to take a deterrent decision to stop these targets." 
    He added that "requests for an emergency session of the parliament, after which a meeting of the three presidencies in addition to their meeting with the leaders of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , to take some deterrent measures by the government." 
    "The government's actions will include the internationalization of the issue at the United Nations and the Security Council to hold those who have violated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sovereignty to account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And targeted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that "the first session of Parliament during which the subject will be discussed and discuss the recent attacks on the camps and the popular mobilization by the air force." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm