Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: arresting those accused of trespassing on the land of victims of the Nineveh terrorist at

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: arresting those accused of trespassing on the land of victims of the Nineveh terrorist at Empty Integrity: arresting those accused of trespassing on the land of victims of the Nineveh terrorist at

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity: arresting those accused of trespassing on the land of victims of the Nineveh terrorist attacks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-09-22 | 06:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Department of Investigations in the Integrity Commission, on Sunday, arrested a number of accused of "overtaking" on the land belonging to victims of terrorist operations in the province of Nineveh, indicating that the seizure was in coordination with the Popular Mobilization Commission.

The department said, "A team from the Nineveh Investigation Directorate in the Commission moved to the Gazzat Fakhra area on the left side of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Koyer road and managed, in cooperation with the Brigade (30) of the Popular Mobilization Commission and the Swat forces, to seize (24). ) Accused of carrying out excavation and encroachment on the lands belonging to the victims of terrorist operations, martyrs and wounded.

The department said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "during the operation, which was carried out on the basis of a judicial warrant, seized (15) mechanisms and trucks and priorities and access and various records."

"The team organized a fundamental report of the seizures in the operation, and presented it with the accused to the judicial investigative body concerned with integrity issues in Nineveh, which decided to arrest the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article 444/11 of the Penal Code."

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:31 am