Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tourism Authority announces the recovery of tourist houses from the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tourism Authority announces the recovery of tourist houses from the displaced Empty Tourism Authority announces the recovery of tourist houses from the displaced

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2019, 2:07 am

Tourism Authority announces the recovery of tourist houses from the displaced

09:48 - 24/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    announced the Tourism Authority on Tuesday to recover the tourist role of the displaced and re - development and rehabilitation of the tourist city in Habbaniyah, and attracting large numbers of tourists, indicating that there is a trend and the allocation of financial instructed by giving it the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to develop the tourist city and the revival of her hotel.
    "The houses in the tourist city (Habbaniyah) belong to the Tourism Authority, the tourist facilities department, but the Habbaniyah Hotel and its surroundings were exploited by a Turkish joint-stock company," Mohammad al-Rafiei, a spokesman for the authority, said.
    He added that "the Turkish company had some problems with them during the period of entry of displaced persons to the tourist city, where the company demanded compensation, and there is a trend towards the rehabilitation of the hotel."
    He explained that "the existing houses in Habbaniyah were recovered from the displaced by the Tourism Authority and rehabilitated and brought to service again, where it now receives a number of visitors coming to the tourist city."
    He pointed out that "the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers instructed the allocation of funds to rehabilitate Habbaniyah and return them to the best of their previous status to be an outlet to all provinces, as work is underway to develop the tourist city." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 5:22 am