Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Energy Agency: LNG investments reach $ 50 billion in 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Energy Agency: LNG investments reach $ 50 billion in 2019 Empty International Energy Agency: LNG investments reach $ 50 billion in 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2019, 8:02 am

International Energy Agency: LNG investments reach $ 50 billion in 2019

International Energy Agency: LNG investments reach $ 50 billion in 2019 17333

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Fatih Birol, head of the International Energy Agency, said investments in LNG hit a record $ 50 billion in 2019, with Canada and the United States as the main drivers.
    The industrial sector is the largest LNG engine in Asia, with China expected to surpass Japan as the largest fuel importer in five years, Birol said.
    `` This year 2019, has already broken the highest levels ever (of final investment decisions), by $ 50 billion, '' Birol told the annual conference of LNG producers and consumers in Tokyo.
    "The biggest growth will come from China, in the next five years, about a third of global LNG demand will come from China alone."
    Japan and South Korea's LNG imports are expected to remain important, but slowing growth there means the biggest contribution will come from China, he said.
    Other countries in Asia, including Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Thailand, are also importing more LNG.
    European imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) will also rise, with domestic gas production falling and countries diversifying supply sources, Birol said.
    He noted that the United States will account for two-thirds of global growth in LNG exports.

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:35 pm