Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Digital media calls for the formation of a professional body for cybersecurity in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Digital media calls for the formation of a professional body for cybersecurity in Iraq Empty Digital media calls for the formation of a professional body for cybersecurity in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2019, 2:54 am

Digital media calls for the formation of a professional body for cybersecurity in Iraq
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Digital Media Center has called for the formation of a professional body for cybersecurity in Iraq, which will take on the task of promoting this field, which has become a challenge for many countries.
    The Center said in a statement posted on Twitter that the establishment of such a body specialized in cybersecurity will contribute to the promotion of digital awareness among individuals and government institutions and civil society alike, and will provide a good platform to protect the infrastructure of government institutions, which rely on technology in much of its work.
    The statement pointed out that the penetration of many government websites in Iraq, especially security, including evidence of Iraq's lack of a clear strategy for cybersecurity, pointing out that the global sites competent to archive penetration operations, has officially documented what happened to a number of Iraqi government sites, including the National Security Adviser and the National Security Service And Google's Iraq site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:08 am