Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Islamic Party holds its General Conference and elects Iyad al-Samarrai as the head of its suprem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Islamic Party holds its General Conference and elects Iyad al-Samarrai as the head of its suprem Empty The Islamic Party holds its General Conference and elects Iyad al-Samarrai as the head of its suprem

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:09 am

The Islamic Party holds its General Conference and elects Iyad al-Samarrai as the head of its supreme body

15:30 - 26/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    About / Baghad ..
    The Iraqi Islamic Party announced on Saturday the election of Iyad al-Samarrai as chairman of the party's supreme body and chairman of the Central Shura Council and Rashid al-Azzawi as its secretary general.
    The party said in a statement received / information / copy, that "the Iraqi Islamic Party held its regular general conference, and in the presence of its members and leaders and the process of electing the new leadership of the party, and in accordance with the rules of procedure, under the supervision of representatives of the Independent High Electoral Commission."
    He added, "The elections resulted in the victory of Iyad al-Samarrai and unanimously, headed by the party's supreme body and the presidency of the Central Shura Council, and Rashid al-Azzawi as the Secretary-General of the party, while Ammar Yousef Hammoud won the post of political MP, and Faris al-Hadidi as the deputy MP, followed by the election of members of the Political Bureau. To the party, which won the confidence of the members of the General Conference. " Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:18 am