Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decades of investment in free zones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decades of investment in free zones Empty Decades of investment in free zones

Post by Rocky Wed 21 May 2014, 6:43 am

Decades of investment in free zones

5/21/2014 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning, 
    said a source at the General Authority for Free Zones of the Ministry of Finance was signed seven contracts to invest in the free zone during the first quarter of this year. source added in a statement to the (morning) that the Authority has signed four contracts with the company, "SK any Energy Holdnks "UAE to invest in the free zone Incense Zubair in Basra province, after he was signed earlier in the investment contracts with three companies to invest in the region free themselves, to be the sum of the contracts signed during the first quarter of this year, 7 decades. said about four decades, the new van contract I have been entered into with the company to trade oil derivatives land amounted to an area of 20 000 square meters, noting that "the second decade included the establishment of service project with an area of 1600 square meters special offer oil services and logistics as well as providing maintenance services for oil projects., and continued that" the last two decades has been signing with company for doing business, one indicating that the area reached 30 000 square meters. saw the free movement of investment areas active in recent times as a result of corporate demand local, Arab and foreign investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:17 pm