Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for millions of demonstrations next Friday against the siege

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for millions of demonstrations next Friday against the siege Empty Calls for millions of demonstrations next Friday against the siege

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 2:42 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Calls for millions of demonstrations next Friday against the siege[/size]

[size=45]Protesters called on Monday for millions of demonstrations to take place next Friday (January 10), to reject the siege that US President Donald Trump has threatened against Iraq.
    [size=45]According to calls for demonstrations, today, (January 6, 2020), they called “the northern, southern and western governorates to participate extensively on (January 10, 2020), to reject the political class that wants to bring us back to the days of siege, poverty and hunger for the eyes of their masters, and whom the citizen who wants His homeland is back, ”they said.[/size]
    [size=45]The US President, Donald Trump, had threatened today, Monday, to impose sanctions on Iraq after the House of Representatives voted on a decision to remove US forces from the country, while he indicated that if his forces left, Baghdad would have to pay Washington the cost of its air base.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in statements to reporters on his presidential plane, where Trump said, "We have an air base there that is exceptionally expensive. It took billions of dollars to build it long before I came. We will not leave unless they pay us their cost. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "If Iraq demands the departure of the American forces and this is not done on a friendly basis, we will impose sanctions on them that they have never seen before. Iran's sanctions next to it will be a small thing.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm