Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of Parliament invites the Federal Service Council to organize the work of the Iraqi s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of Parliament invites the Federal Service Council to organize the work of the Iraqi s Empty The Presidency of Parliament invites the Federal Service Council to organize the work of the Iraqi s

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 1:24 pm

The Presidency of Parliament invites the Federal Service Council to organize the work of the Iraqi state

18:14 - 07/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Al-Kaabi, called on the Federal Service Council to start correcting the mistakes of the previous stage and organizing the work of the Iraqi state.
    Al-Kaabi said, in a statement that / the information received, a copy of it, on the sidelines of his meeting with the president and members of the Federal Service Council, that “the mission of your new council will be extremely important and not without difficulties and challenges, especially as it is in the process of being established, and also there is a great legacy of failure Organization, which will require you to double effort to reorganize the work of state institutions, end problems related to favoritism and affiliation, and not to exploit scientific disciplines within its field of work, and find an accurate mechanism for the Iraqi state to operate.
    He stressed, "The current parliamentary session was keen to pass the Federal Service Council Law after more than ten years had passed since its approval," expressing "the parliament’s keenness to support the work of the Council with all the legislation and laws it needs in order to succeed in its work to serve our beloved country."
    Chairman of the Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, reviewed "the stages that his council was able to complete and the most important obstacles facing the stage of starting his business naturally."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:05 am