Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces liberated building Salahuddin

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Security forces liberated building Salahuddin Empty Security forces liberated building Salahuddin

Post by wciappetta Wed 11 Jun 2014, 3:35 pm

Security forces liberated building Salahuddin province, after control "Daash" it

Wed Jun 11 2014 19:13 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad

Managed security forces, Wednesday, liberalization of building Salahuddin province, the center of Tikrit after the control elements of the organization "Daash" it.

The semi-official al-Iraqiya in Newsflash I followed "Alsumaria News", "The security forces managed to free a building Salahuddin province."

A police source in Salahuddin province, said on Wednesday that a number of militants Daash organization took control of the city of Tikrit, adding that they also took control of a military camp DHULUIYA south of the city.

The source said that the last elements "Daash" deployed in the elimination round southeast of Tikrit, a police station and burned the judiciary.

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of gunmen from the organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province, fully, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some areas , while the Iraqi parliament decided to hold an emergency session on Thursday to discuss the situation and declare a state of emergency, and it came after receiving a request from the presidents and ministers about it.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:25 am