Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barclays expects oil prices to be affected by two dollars a barrel due to Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barclays expects oil prices to be affected by two dollars a barrel due to Corona Empty Barclays expects oil prices to be affected by two dollars a barrel due to Corona

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jan 2020, 1:56 am

Barclays expects oil prices to be affected by two dollars a barrel due to Corona

Barclays expects oil prices to be affected by two dollars a barrel due to Corona 18840

Economy News - Baghdad
    Barclays Bank said on Tuesday that oil prices will be affected by two dollars a barrel due to the potential economic impact of the outbreak of the Corona virus in China.
    China confirmed more than 100 deaths and more than 4,000 infected with the virus, prompting authorities to step up preventive measures, impose travel restrictions and extend the Lunar New Year holiday to limit the spread of the virus.
    The bank expects Brent and West Texas Intermediate crude prices to fall by two dollars throughout the entire year to 62 and 57 dollars a barrel, respectively.
    Oil prices have fallen over the past six sessions, but the bank says the market's reaction may be overrated.
    Brent is currently trading near $ 59 a barrel and US crude near $ 53 a barrel.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:07 pm