Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi meets five delegates every day and wants to choose his government himself

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi meets five delegates every day and wants to choose his government himself Empty Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi meets five delegates every day and wants to choose his government himself

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 2:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi meets five delegates every day and wants to choose his government himself[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-02-07 | 13:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Friday, the MP from the Alliance of Amid Al-Aqabi confirmed that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi meets four to five delegations every day, indicating that Allawi wants to choose his government on his own.

Al-Aqabi said in an interview with Alsumaria, that "the Prime Minister-designate rejected political pressure and would present his cabinet as independents."

He added that "Allawi holds daily meetings not only with the political blocs, but also meets four to five delegations of demonstrators every day."

Al-Oqabi said, "The Sunni and Kurdish blocs are demanding their constitutional entitlements from the ministries, but Allawi wants to choose his government on his own."

The deputy of the Saeron Alliance pointed out that "the prime minister-designate is most concerned to stabilize the situation in order to proceed with early elections.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm