Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: We will not participate in the process of selecting Allawi's replacement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Saeroun: We will not participate in the process of selecting Allawi's replacement Empty Deputy for Saeroun: We will not participate in the process of selecting Allawi's replacement

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 6:16 am

Deputy for Saeroun: We will not participate in the process of selecting Allawi's replacement

14:00 - 02/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed, on Monday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, began his consultations and contacts with political forces regarding the selection of a new person to head the government after the apology of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, stressing that his alliance will not participate in any negotiations or meetings related to the selection In charge of leaving the selection to the President of the Republic.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, began this morning with extensive contacts with political forces regarding choosing and assigning another person to head the government."
    Al-Masoudi added, “The move came as a result of the limited time and duration set by the constitution, which is limited to 15 days.” Noting that “the Alliance will continue to boycott any negotiations or meetings or interfere in the process of selecting a new person to head the government, as he walked during negotiations to choose Allawi.”
    The former deputy, Jassem Muhammad al-Bayati, had suggested in a previous statement to the "information", not to nominate or support the leader of the Sadrist movement, Maqdi al-Sadr, for any figure to head the government, indicating that some political blocs abandoned Allawi in the last hours. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:33 am