Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rule of law: government formation negotiations are very complex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rule of law: government formation negotiations are very complex Empty The rule of law: government formation negotiations are very complex

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:22 am

The rule of law: government formation negotiations are very complex

11:50 - 12/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, described, on Wednesday, the negotiations to form the next government very complicated, suggesting the failure of the Prime Minister-designate to provide independent ministers in his government.
    Al-Muttalabi said in a statement to "Information" that "the talk about the end of the formation of the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is absolutely incorrect."
    He added that "discussions are still underway on forming a government, which is very complicated due to the lack of time and the insistence of political blocs, especially outside the Shiite house, for their positions."
    Al-Muttalabi said that "Allawi will not succeed in choosing 100% independent ministers despite the openness of some blocs, such as the state of law, which did not nominate anyone to the next ministry," noting that "his coalition monitors political discussions and will vote according to the interests of the Iraqi people only." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:06 am