Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: Clinging To The Ministries Is Still Standing And The Formation Of The Allawi Government I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: Clinging To The Ministries Is Still Standing And The Formation Of The Allawi Government I Empty Al-Mutlaq: Clinging To The Ministries Is Still Standing And The Formation Of The Allawi Government I

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Al-Mutlaq: Clinging To The Ministries Is Still Standing And The Formation Of The Allawi Government Is Vacillating Between The Assumptions Of Blocks And Components
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 12/2/2020 - 9:58 PM  13[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    A member of the National Salvation and Salvation Front, Hamed Al-Mutlaq, said today, Wednesday, that clinging to the ministries is still valid and that the blocs must agree to pass this transitional stage to reach the early elections.
    Al-Mutlaq said in an interview with "Al-Ahed" channel and followed by "Al-Ahed News" agency that "the current situation of Iraq has become intolerable and the struggle of parties for interests has reached a climax in the Allawi government, indicating that the main task of Allawi's government is to prepare for early elections."
    He added, "The formation of the Allawi government will not be an easy thing, adding that the birth of the Allawi government is vacillating between the assumptions of the blocs and the assumptions of the components."
    He continued, "I do not think that Al-Halbousi will remain conservative in its number and the candidate's component is not as important as his willingness to work away from the control of the parties."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:51 pm