Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi rejects the proposals of the Union and Democratic parties on the government formation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi rejects the proposals of the Union and Democratic parties on the government formation Empty Allawi rejects the proposals of the Union and Democratic parties on the government formation

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY 18, 2020
    Views: 74
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi rejected the proposals of the Kurdish National Party and the Democratic Union regarding the formation of the government, according to the Kurdistan Islamic Group, a parliamentary group, today, Tuesday.
    The head of the bloc, Salim Shushki, said in a statement, "The Prime Minister-designate did not meet the Kurdish forces, and he rejected the proposals of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party," denying "the existence of a secret meeting of Allawi with the Kurdish forces in the Kurdistan region."
    He added that "the demands of the Kurds, like the rest of the demands of reforms, and to consider us as a major component among the components of the Iraqi people."
    A parliamentary source said, yesterday, Monday, that “The Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi held an expanded meeting with the leaders of the political blocs in the context of his talks to complete his ministerial buildings and submit them to the House of Representatives for a vote on them.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:40 pm