Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamdani lays the foundation reservation for the establishment of the tourist village in the Marsh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamdani lays the foundation reservation for the establishment of the tourist village in the Marsh Empty Al-Hamdani lays the foundation reservation for the establishment of the tourist village in the Marsh

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Feb 2020, 1:49 am

Al-Hamdani lays the foundation reservation for the establishment of the tourist village in the Marshes of Al-Jabayesh

15:34 - 02/21/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Dhi Qar ..
    The Minister of Culture and Antiquities, Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani, announced today, Friday, the laying of the foundation reservation for the project of establishing the tourist village in the Al-Jabayesh Marsh in southeast Dhi Qar.
    Al-Hamdani said in a statement to Information Agency, "The tourist village is part of projects related to the development of the tourism sector, by providing the appropriate infrastructure to attract tourists after the marshes witnessed in the recent period thousands of local and foreign tourists flocked after being included in the World Heritage List."
    He added, “The tourist village is among the 2019 budget specializations and is in the process of completing designs.” Noting that “the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities will finance this project and then offer investment to activate the private sector.” End / 25p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:04 am