Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hadi al-Amiri: These political blocs that nominated Allawi!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hadi al-Amiri: These political blocs that nominated Allawi! Empty Hadi al-Amiri: These political blocs that nominated Allawi!

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Feb 2020, 8:10 am

Hadi al-Amiri: These political blocs that nominated Allawi!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / .. President of the Alliance of Fateh, Hadi al-Amiri, said today, Saturday, that the official in charge of forming the transitional government, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, was not assigned by his coalition and the alliance of Sadr supported by Muqtada al-Sadr leader only, but rather came in agreement with the Kurdish and Sunni forces.

Al-Amri said at the memorial ceremony to commemorate the martyrdom of the former deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Committee, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis and his companions, that "early elections are one of the ways to restore confidence in the political process."

Al-Amiri added, "An existing new election commission and a new government exist and its tasks are to impose security, restore prestige to the state, and hold early elections away from money and weapons."

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance stressed the need to "reconsider the political process and the constitution," while noting that "the person charged with Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was not only charged with an agreement between the others and Al-Fateh, but came in agreement with the Kurds and Sunnis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:51 am