Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: There are people who are working hard not to hold today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: There are people who are working hard not to hold today's session Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: There are people who are working hard not to hold today's session

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Feb 2020, 6:23 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: There are people who are working hard not to hold today's session

•  Time: 02/27/2020 14:58:24

•  Reading: 650 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A member of the House of Representatives for the Al-Fateh Qusay Abbas Association confirmed today, Thursday, that there are people who are working hard not to hold the parliament’s session for this day, which is devoted to voting on the government of the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    Abbas said in a statement to {Euphrates News}, that "there is no doubt that there are groups who are working hard not to hold a session of granting confidence and these entities are known and have reservations about the method of selecting ministers."
    He added: "I, as an independent representative of the Shabak quota within the Al-Fateh Alliance, have some reservations, including our marginalization in participation within the cabinet, and we also have reservations about the government curriculum, because there is no reference to national and religious minorities, to address their suffering and find solutions to their problems."
    He continued: "Nevertheless, we will attend the session of granting confidence in the victory of the national interest and the challenges that the country is going through and the conspiracies against it and because this government is temporary and for a specified period," noting that we are with "electronic voting." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm