Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America postpones the "ASEAN" summit against the backdrop of the spread of Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America postpones the "ASEAN" summit against the backdrop of the spread of Corona Empty America postpones the "ASEAN" summit against the backdrop of the spread of Corona

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 am

America postpones the "ASEAN" summit against the backdrop of the spread of Corona

10:11 - 02/29/2020

America postpones the "ASEAN" summit against the backdrop of the spread of Corona 000_1PB6JF-696x434
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States postponed a summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) that was scheduled to be held in Las Vegas next month, due to concerns about the emerging Corona virus.
    "At a time when the international community is working together to defeat the emerging Corona virus, the United States, in consultation with its ASEAN partners, has made the difficult decision to delay the meeting of ASEAN leaders," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
    An American was to host the leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations on March 14.
    The official added that the United States "values ​​our relations with the countries of this sensitive region, and looks forward to future meetings."
    Trump and his deputy, Mike Pines, were absent from the annual Southeast Asian Summit in November in Bangkok. Ended / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am