Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq is able to overcome the financial crisis due to low oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq is able to overcome the financial crisis due to low oil prices Empty Economist: Iraq is able to overcome the financial crisis due to low oil prices

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 2:12 am

Economist: Iraq is able to overcome the financial crisis due to low oil prices

09:11 - 10/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Among the economist, Wissam Al-Tamimi, Tuesday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can overcome the financial crisis that it will face as a result of low oil prices, pointing out that reducing the salaries of employees is one of the options in addition to the possibility of selling state properties and lands and benefiting from them to supplement the budget.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Ministry of Finance has the power to sell state property, as it is possible to use the large areas that it owns to offer for sale, provided that factories are established on them or residential investment projects."
    "The decline in oil prices will create a crisis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but there is a possibility to avoid by not approving the budget and investment postponed until the recovery of oil prices or the next year and continue only the operational budget," noting that " the financial crisis and in the case of hit the salaries of employees, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] front option Difficult is to reduce the proportion of salaries, especially those for special grades or security services.
    He stressed the necessity of "stopping the financial loans granted by government banks and asking other countries to pay their debts from Iraq to debts, as there is a possibility to benefit from the imports of border outlets and revive the industry in order to provide goods without importing them at a high price." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 am