Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Founder MP calls for the intervention of the United Nations to prevent the deviation of democracy be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Founder MP calls for the intervention of the United Nations to prevent the deviation of democracy be Empty Founder MP calls for the intervention of the United Nations to prevent the deviation of democracy be

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Apr 2020, 2:20 pm

Founder MP calls for the intervention of the United Nations to prevent the deviation of democracy because of Halbusi

20:11 - 02/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Thursday, the winning deputy, Najat Al-Taie, called on the United Nations to urgently intervene to prevent the deviation of democracy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] due to the actions of Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi.
    Al-Ta'i told / "Information", "14 deputies who won the parliamentary elections, according to the Federal Court decision, Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi tries to prevent its implementation and the adoption of the procrastination language, under pressure from influential forces in a clear violation of the law and democracy on which the political process was built after 2003."
    Al-Taie called, "The United Nations representative in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Blashart, to the need to intervene urgently and immediately to prevent the deviation of the democratic process in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] due to the Halbusi procedures that have stopped the Federal Court's decision months ago."
    And considered that "what happens is a coup on the foundations of democracy and a challenge to the largest judicial authority in the country," indicating that "our insistence on continuing to achieve our rights did not come for the position, but to fulfill our thousands of votes that supported us in the parliamentary elections."
    Al-Ta’i indicated that “Al-Halbousi refrains from submitting appeals submitted by us and the rest of the winning representatives for more than 6 consecutive months despite achieving the full quorum due to political pressure.” 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 5:38 pm