Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abd al-Latif: The Abd al-Mahdi government violated the budget law and intentionally not sent it to p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abd al-Latif: The Abd al-Mahdi government violated the budget law and intentionally not sent it to p Empty Abd al-Latif: The Abd al-Mahdi government violated the budget law and intentionally not sent it to p

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 6:21 am

Abd al-Latif: The Abd al-Mahdi government violated the budget law and intentionally not sent it to parliament

11:30 - 12/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Former Minister Wael Abdel Latif revealed, on Sunday, that the resigned government violated the laws regarding not sending the 2020 budget to parliament, indicating that the government resigned in November while the laws stipulate that the budget be sent in October of each year.
    Abdul Latif said in a statement to "Information", that "the resigned government headed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bears all the burdens of not spending private money in the face of the biggest crisis facing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the Corona pandemic by not sending the budget."
    He added that "the law stipulates that the budget be sent on October 10 of each year to the House of Representatives and never delay it to allow Parliament to study it and make the necessary amendment in order to vote on it."
    He explained, "Abdul-Mahdi submitted his resignation on November 29, which means that a month and a half has passed since the draft of the law was sent," and asked, "Not to send the budget despite its completion in the cabinet to parliament." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:30 pm