Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: double ration enhance the purchasing power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: double ration enhance the purchasing power Empty Saleh: double ration enhance the purchasing power

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jun 2014, 7:22 pm

Saleh: double ration enhance the purchasing power

6/30/2014 0:00 

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi 
    said economic expert, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Ministry of Commerce to double the distribution of ration items for three months or more would reduce food prices in the market and provides the basic materials for the food, adding that the ration card system is still in effect, a program supportive of the slice large poor. And saw Saleh told (morning): that this step will contribute a lot in enhancing the purchasing power of citizens during the month of Ramadan and the provision of food stock reassuring for the family is what makes turnout falls on the purchase from the market at commercial rates. 
    and enhance the value of the dinar and the lifting abilities purchasing pointed out that the Iraqi dinar strong and covered reserves are very good, stressing that the country's economy at the current stage need to promote unemployment and create jobs promote economic reality. 
    confirmed that he witnessed the country recently campaigns volunteered for youth shares to achieve revenues of additional volunteers also led to absorb a large proportion of unemployment, where that volunteering is one of the operating modes, which aims to improve income. 
    Saleh pointed out that the failure to approve the budget significantly affected in the implementation of projects that attract a lot of manpower that achieve incomes for their families and then rising purchasing capabilities. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:10 am