Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals to the “information” the final names of Al-Kazemi's cabin and confirms that she is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals to the “information” the final names of Al-Kazemi's cabin and confirms that she is  Empty A deputy reveals to the “information” the final names of Al-Kazemi's cabin and confirms that she is

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 11:32 am

A deputy reveals to the “information” the final names of Al-Kazemi's cabin and confirms that she is free from finance and foreign affairs

19:03 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Tuesday, the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi revealed the final names of the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, while confirming that it was free from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Finance.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to “The Information”, that “Ali Abdul Amir Allawi was nominated for the Ministry of Oil, Mowaffaq Youssef Aziz and Hammoudi Abbas Hamid for the Ministry of Electricity, while Israa Hashem Daham was nominated for the position of the Ministry of Education,” noting that “The Ministry of Labor nominated Hiam Nima and Mahmoud Ali, Director General of Planning at the Border Crossings and Basem Ali Khreisan Hammam.
    He added that "the Ministry of Culture was nominated by Hisham Dawood, while the Ministry of Health was nominated by Abdul Amir Mohsen Hussein and Ali Abbas, director of the Baghdad Hospital in Medical City," noting that "the wisdom of Nasser and Raghad Yusef was nominated for the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement."
    He continued, "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Finance was postponed due to the absence of a political agreement." Ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:42 pm