Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Crisis: The Last Epidemiological Situation is a dangerous warning bell that threatens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Crisis: The Last Epidemiological Situation is a dangerous warning bell that threatens  Empty Parliamentary Crisis: The Last Epidemiological Situation is a dangerous warning bell that threatens

Post by Rocky Wed 13 May 2020, 3:33 am

Parliamentary Crisis: The Last Epidemiological Situation is a dangerous warning bell that threatens a human catastrophe in Baghdad

•  Time: 05/1920 10:11:48

•  Reading: 2,327 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The head of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, considered the epidemiological situation of recorded infections of the Corona virus on Tuesday and its rise in Baghdad alone to 71 a very serious alarm bell that threatens a human and health catastrophe in Iraq, especially in the provinces of Baghdad (Karkh and Rusafa) and Basra .
    Al-Kaabi said in a statement that the {Euphrates News Agency} received a copy of it that “the main and direct reason behind the rise in the numbers recorded in the virus is the lack of commitment to the procedures for imposing a curfew, whether (total or partial) and the continued indifference by a large number of citizens about the seriousness of the epidemic and the lack of commitment With health and preventive guidance from the competent authorities, preventing gatherings, holding events, funeral councils, family visits and crowded places.
    Al-Kaabi called on "the competent authorities to hold violators of the prohibitions laws and intensify field epidemiological surveys, especially in the affected areas, in addition to the necessity to coordinate with the security forces to start the regional quarantine process."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:16 am