Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament to host the US negotiating delegation after "ambiguity" concerns

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi parliament to host the US negotiating delegation after "ambiguity" concerns Empty Iraqi parliament to host the US negotiating delegation after "ambiguity" concerns

Post by chouchou Mon 15 Jun 2020, 6:19 am

Shafaq News / The Security and Defense Committee in the Iraqi parliament submitted today, a formal request to host the Iraqi delegation negotiating with the United States of America, to reveal what it described as "ambiguity" in the strategic dialogue.
    "There is ambiguity in the strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington, especially as the joint official statement was brief and did not give details of everything that happened during the dialogue", the committee member, Kate' al-Rikabi, told Shafaq News agency.
    He added that, "the Security and Defense Committee in the Iraqi parliament, agreed to submit a request in an official letter to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi regarding hosting the Iraqi delegation negotiating with the United States of America, in the Iraqi parliament, in the next few days, to know all the details of what happened between the Iraqi and American side, And to make sure that Washington has not been asked explicitly to withdraw its forces according to the decision of the Iraqi parliament".
    In a joint statement, the American and Iraqi governments announced that the United States will "continue to reduce" its military presence in Iraq in the coming months.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:58 am