Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Sep 2020, 7:07 am

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for a full month

18:12 - 08/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Financial Committee confirmed, on Tuesday, that the budget will be approved for approval between the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives for about a month, indicating that it will be for only the last two months of 2020.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said to / the information / that the budget came out of the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers and arrived at the Council of Ministers awaiting its vote on it and sent to the House of Representatives for approval.
    He added that "the current budget is prepared for three months, but it will take nearly a month to be approved between the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives," indicating that "its conclusion will be a two-month budget only."
    Cougar explained that "the government's goal in sending a budget for two months is to seek another loan that it has declared its need for."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be approved for two months only, and will be delayed for

Post by chouchou Thu 10 Sep 2020, 2:57 am

By the time it is approved it will already be the end of the year. Waste of time! What about the budget for next year?

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:06 am