Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister's Office: Delayed discussion of the 2020 budget due to include the demands of the dem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister's Office: Delayed discussion of the 2020 budget due to include the demands of the dem Empty Prime Minister's Office: Delayed discussion of the 2020 budget due to include the demands of the dem

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Nov 2019, 8:45 am

Prime Minister's Office: Delayed discussion of the 2020 budget due to include the demands of the demonstrators

16:33 - 03/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The media office of the Prime Minister attributed on Sunday, the delay in discussing the 2020 budget in the Council to include paragraphs concerning the demands of the demonstrators and the preparation of financial doors.
    "The Cabinet, in cooperation with the concerned authorities in the General Secretariat and the Ministry of Finance, is working to include the demands of the demonstrators with a financial aspect to be included in the 2020 budget," Information Office spokesman William Warda said.
    He added that "the process of listing the demands behind the delayed discussion in the Council of Ministers and vote on them for the purpose of sending them to the House of Representatives to vote on them."
    He explained that "most of the demands in the reform packages that need a parliamentary vote have ensured the draft budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 am