Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi MP: The normalization project was launched since the Arab Spring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi MP: The normalization project was launched since the Arab Spring Empty Iraqi MP: The normalization project was launched since the Arab Spring

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Sep 2020, 6:42 am

Iraqi MP: The normalization project was launched since the Arab Spring

12:50 - 20/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the two seas

The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Sairoun coalition, Riyadh Al-Masoudi, confirmed, on Saturday, that the project of normalization with Israel had been launched since the so-called Arab Spring in 2011, but that the term of Trump's rule had prepared the spatial, temporal and psychological grounds for normalization.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "the information", that "the announcement of normalization with Israel took place in multiple stages, but the most executed mission took place during the term of the current US President Donald Trump's rule."
    He added, "The role that Trump played in implementing the new Middle East map, which included the deal of the century, was the most important stage, as Trump had prepared the spatial, temporal and psychological ground for normalization with Israel."
    Al-Masoudi indicated that "normalization with Israel will result in major confrontations at the regional level, extending from Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Transjordan and Lebanon will have very big repercussions, especially since the project called the Arab Spring, which was launched in 2011, which toppled totalitarian and national regimes and is currently moving towards Islamic regimes and its goal is to abolish borders and state sovereignty with several arguments and pretexts for America and Israel to dominate the Middle East.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:55 am