Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Iraq launches housing fund electronic collection project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq launches housing fund electronic collection project Empty Central Bank of Iraq launches housing fund electronic collection project

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Nov 2020, 5:30 pm

Central Bank of Iraq launches housing fund electronic collection project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central Bank of Iraq
     2020-11-28 02:20

Shafq News / The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Saturday the launch of the electronic collection project of the Housing Fund and the cancellation of cash transactions.

"In conjunction with the trend to support the e-government program, the Central Bank of Iraq announces the launch of the electronic collection project, which can contribute to the strengthening of government resources and collection in a safe and transparent environment based on the infrastructure of payment systems and electronic payment platforms provided by the Central Bank and its licensed payment service providers, where this project generally targets ministries and tax departments that collect revenues through invoices and fees, notably the Iraqi Housing Fund," the bank's media office said in a statement.

"This project will enable the Housing Fund to automate all lending processes, adopt electronic payment tools and cancel cash transactions, which in turn will help ease the burden of citizens borrowers by speeding up the completion of transactions and using payment platforms instead of coming to the housing fund headquarters, and the fund's plan included a timetable for the inclusion of all its branches in the provinces in the collection project until the end of 2021," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, Stevethebrit and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm