Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

world topic

Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

world topic Empty world topic

Post by Lionheart Sat 20 Feb 2021, 10:34 am

I didnt know were to post this but they keep talking about every country has signed  in to ???  And they keep calling it something that I cant quite make out .  I try and do a search but dont come out right. so here it is for all you thinkers smarter than me.

Christina Harrison & Charlie Ward put the world to rights – Dr. Charlie Ward

talk of a new system
    talk of a Quontom finacial system
    Humanitarians For The Future With Charlie Ward – Dr. Charlie Ward
     zims - dongs and dinar

look I dont know who this man is, I have been listening to him all through the last year. these are only just some of the things  that raise my eyes .He mentions in this link population reduction I-E  " The Gergia Guide Stones "  
    Let’s Move forward Nesara Gesara with Charlie Ward Julia & Carly – Dr. Charlie Ward

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:06 am