Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law demands the return of the exchange rate and affirms: the government's economic policies "hav

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The law demands the return of the exchange rate and affirms: the government's economic policies "hav Empty The law demands the return of the exchange rate and affirms: the government's economic policies "hav

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 10:05 am

[size=46]The law demands the return of the exchange rate and affirms: the government's economic policies "have failed"

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=30]Today, Friday, the parliamentary law bloc demanded that the exchange rate of the dollar be restored to its previous level, while it confirmed the failure of the government's economic and financial policies.[/size]
    [size=30]
    In a statement received by the Tigris, the bloc said that it “calls on the Presidency of the House of Representatives and the Finance Committee to adopt the previous exchange rate of 119 thousand in the budget law for 2021 because of its negative effects that cast a shadow on the life of the simple citizen, with the lack of job opportunities and the absence of any indicators. On the revitalization of the economy by the government. "
    [/size]
    [size=30]
    The bloc confirmed, "With high oil prices and good financial returns, the weakening of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is no longer justified, especially since the state of economic recession is prevalent and the financial and economic policies adopted by the government have not seen any positive effects on the ground, but rather we have witnessed difficulties and problems that caused harm. Citizen and overburdened him. "
    [/size]
    [size=30]
    The parliamentary law called on all members of the House of Representatives to "take a position that does justice to the vulnerable groups and the poor classes in society, and calls on the government to adopt fair and realistic policies instead of aggravating the social and economic conditions and burdening the citizen with more hardships and harms."
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:25 am