Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative legal: the existence of an article in the budget that allows the sale of state assets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative legal: the existence of an article in the budget that allows the sale of state assets Empty Representative legal: the existence of an article in the budget that allows the sale of state assets

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Mar 2021, 8:23 am

Representative legal: the existence of an article in the budget that allows the sale of state assets valued at $ 500 billion

15:40 - 21/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Sunday, that there is an article in the budget that allows Al-Kazemi to sell the state's assets, which are estimated at more than $ 500 billion.
    Hazem al-Khalidi, a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, said to "the information" about the existence of disastrous materials in the budget that allow the Al-Kazemi government to sell state property.
    He added that "among those materials is Article 47 which enables the government to sell the state's assets," noting that it is "estimated at more than 500 billion dollars."
    Al-Khalidi clarified that "it is not possible to pass the paragraph for such money in the hands of a government whose mission is to hold elections and then turn into a business and its life ends."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:18 pm