Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The third wave of Corona is dropping oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The third wave of Corona is dropping oil prices Empty The third wave of Corona is dropping oil prices

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:06 am

The third wave of Corona is dropping oil prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil prices fell 1 percent, Tuesday, due to fears that new restrictions on the spread of the epidemic and the slow spread of vaccines in Europe will slow the recovery of demand for fuel and with producers cutting prices, indicating an abundance of oil supply.
    US West Texas Intermediate crude futures for May delivery were down 71 cents, or 1.12%, to $ 60.86 a barrel at 05:49 GMT.
    May Brent crude futures fell 78 cents, or 1.21%, to $ 63.84, giving up gains of 9 cents in the previous session.
    Germany, the largest consumer of oil in Europe, is expected to extend restrictions on shopping and travel until April to contain the third wave of COVID-1 infections, prompting economists to lower their growth forecasts, and there is fear of a third wave of infections that may hit Europe.
    The Paris-based International Energy Agency last week lowered its forecast for crude demand in 2021 by 2.5 million barrels per day, while the Energy Information Agency expected global oil supply to exceed demand in the second half of 2021.
    Africa's largest oil producer Nigeria also on Monday lowered the official selling prices for April shipments, indicating that suppliers are trying to encourage sales. Angola, the continent's second largest producer and the main supplier to China, still has some April shipments still unsold, indicating a lack of interest in Chinese refiners.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:53 am