Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A comprehensive curfew comes into effect in Baghdad and the provinces

chouchou
    chouchou

A comprehensive curfew comes into effect in Baghdad and the provinces Empty A comprehensive curfew comes into effect in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by chouchou Wed 12 May 2021, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    {Umniah: Al Furat News} A comprehensive curfew has come into effect in the capital, Baghdad, and the provinces.

The Joint Operations Command announced earlier Tuesday that the comprehensive curfew will start from 12:00 pm at night.

It also announced several important decisions, most notably cutting bridges linking Al-Karkh and Al-Rusafa, with the exception of two bridges, closing all roads, even with the Kurdistan region, allowing only the transportation of fuel and goods, closing the entrances to the capital, Baghdad, and allowing only those who are exempt from the ban.

The joint operations decided to prevent gatherings and close malls to allow only goods to enter through outlets, to exclude media professionals and employees of service departments from the curfew, to allow bakeries and shops to sell goods until seven in the evening, and to allow licensed pharmacies during the curfew.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:24 am