Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Ambassador to Baghdad: We respect Iraqi sovereignty and my statements were "incorrectly inte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Ambassador to Baghdad: We respect Iraqi sovereignty and my statements were "incorrectly inte Empty British Ambassador to Baghdad: We respect Iraqi sovereignty and my statements were "incorrectly inte

Post by Rocky Fri 14 May 2021, 7:07 am

[size=30]British Ambassador to Baghdad: We respect Iraqi sovereignty and my statements were "incorrectly interpreted"[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The British ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, said that his country respects Iraqi sovereignty, stressing at the same time that his statements regarding the elections were incorrectly interpreted.
    The National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji had described the British ambassador’s statements, in which he said that the timing of the elections was not appropriate, as unacceptable.
    Al-Araji's office said in a statement that the latter "received in his office the British ambassador in Baghdad, Stephen Hickey, and the meeting touched on the recent statements made by the British ambassador and their impact on the Iraqi people and political blocs."
    Al-Araji confirmed to the British ambassador, that "his recent statements led to the resentment of the Iraqi street, the political blocs and the Iraqi government," indicating that they are "unacceptable statements and are considered interference in the internal affairs of Iraq."
    For his part, the British ambassador stated that "his statements were incorrectly interpreted," affirming that "Iraqi sovereignty is respected."
    Hickey noted that "Britain appreciates the efforts of the Iraqi security forces that seek to establish security and stability throughout Iraq," expressing his "confidence that the next Iraqi elections will be held on time."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:14 pm