Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

India is moving away from Saudi Arabia in importing oil and is getting closer to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

India is moving away from Saudi Arabia in importing oil and is getting closer to Iraq Empty India is moving away from Saudi Arabia in importing oil and is getting closer to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 7:10 am

India is moving away from Saudi Arabia in importing oil and is getting closer to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

India's imports of Saudi oil have decreased significantly, while Iraq has the lion’s share of India’s oil imports, despite the recent reduction in its oil imports in general as a result of the repercussions of the Corona epidemic, as it decreased in February by 18.3% on an annual basis to 15.24 million tons (106 million and 860). Thousand barrels), the largest annual decline since October 2020.
    India also decided to diversify its sources of oil after it accused OPEC of raising oil prices as a result of the cuts it had made recently, so that the Saudi Energy Minister would respond to it by using the stored oil it had, which it bought at low prices during the low prices early last year 2020.
    As a result; The Indian Ministry of Oil has urged local refiners to diversify their crude resources and reduce dependence on the Middle East, which has reduced dependence on the Middle East from 64% of imports in 2016 to 60% in 2019.
    As a result, India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia decreased by 42% during the month of February to 445,200 thousand barrels per day, while the share of the United States increased to 545,300 thousand barrels per day, making it the second largest oil exporter to the country after Iraq, which was able to ship 867,500 thousand barrels per day. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:10 am