Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Culture discusses with the Bahraini Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism the acti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Culture discusses with the Bahraini Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism the acti Empty The Minister of Culture discusses with the Bahraini Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism the acti

Post by Rocky Wed 26 May 2021, 11:54 am

The Minister of Culture discusses with the Bahraini Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism the activation of the 1980 Agreement

•  Time: 05/26/2021 18:41:55

•  Read: 1,144 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Iraq: Al Furat News} The Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Hassan Nazim, discussed, on Wednesday, with the Bahraini Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism Zayed bin Rashid Al-Zayani, the activation of the 1980 agreement with a program of tourism cooperation.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement of his office, a copy of which was received by Al Furat News, stated that "the meeting that was held on the sidelines of the tourism revival conference that is being held in Riyadh will enhance the prospects for tourism, cultural and archaeological cooperation between the two brotherly countries."
    He added, "The two sides also discussed working on activating the 1980 agreement with a tourism cooperation program to set an effective work mechanism to revitalize the tourism sector between the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Bahrain, and agree on mutual support between the two parties in regional and global forums."
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:36 pm