Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Democracy will not live in the new Iraq without a free press

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Democracy will not live in the new Iraq without a free press Empty Al-Kazemi: Democracy will not live in the new Iraq without a free press

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jun 2021, 7:19 am

Al-Kazemi: Democracy will not live in the new Iraq without a free press

•  Time: 06/15/2021 11:03:59

•  Reading: 2,041 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi blessed, on Tuesday, the 125th anniversary of the Iraqi national press.

Al-Kazemi said in a statement of congratulations, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, “I extend my best congratulations, full of hope and confidence, to the generous Iraqi journalistic family as it celebrates the 152nd anniversary of the Iraqi Press Day,” noting that “the Iraqi press was and remains an essential pillar of Means of defending the interests of the people, and in support of their national trends in fighting injustice and tyranny, through long periods of dictatorship that tried to stifle breath and silence mouths, and after the birth of the new Iraq, its mission became more accurate and important, as it is the eye of the people and their compass for the truth and their platform for free opinion without which democracy will not live ".

He added, "On this day, we also remember the martyrs of the press and the honorable people who fought with the true word and the honest image alongside their brothers, the sons of the armed forces in their war against terrorism, as we remember those who fell in defense of Iraq's dignity, or were treacherous at the hands of the crows of darkness." 
    And he continued, "We are confident that the Iraqi press family will continue its giving, which is as much as the challenges and responsibilities it bears, and as much as the brilliant role played by the press in combating extremism, upholding the state and law, supporting Iraq's unity, and pursuing responsibility, objectivity and professionalism. Every year and our journalistic family is fine and honorable." Mercy and glory to the martyrs of the press and all the martyrs of Iraq.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:20 pm