Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Holly, Frank26 and more Monday 8-23-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holly, Frank26 and more Monday 8-23-2021 Empty Holly, Frank26 and more Monday 8-23-2021

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Aug 2021, 7:55 am

[size=30]Holly, Frank26 and more Monday 8-23-2021[/size]
    Holly Monday RV News:
    Your struggle is over! We have climbed the mountain. It has been a long, tiring uphill journey but we have made it.
     It is time to cross to the other side and reap the rewards of our journey!
    It has been an honor to be at the helm and guide you through these years! May my words of wisdom echo as you venture on your own paths.
     May you be good stewards of this wealth and may we all come together to heal this world and humanity. For that has been our purpose and we have waited patiently for this moment in time. 
     Where are we, the news from all my sources is we have crossed a threshold and we have finally arrived at our long awaited time to come to the table.
    The funds have been flowing through the different levels and they will hit our level this week. 
    Remember to be quiet when you exchange. You do not have to tell anyone where you got your money from. Be safe and be careful of the scam artists that will prey upon you.
     Now more than ever, do not give your currency or post exchange funds to anyone. Be very discerning with the people you choose to do business with and associate with after you exchange.  
    This is a transition not a transaction. We are ready to transit from our old way of being to a new way. Give yourself time to adjust.
    This week will be the start of many new beginnings! Hallelujah!
    Thank God for getting you to this point and giving you the strength to go the distance. All we do going forward is for the honor and glory of our father.
    It’s not about me or you but about being in service to God, our father. Your heart, mind and spirit have been readied for this next phase of your life. Do well and prosper.  
    Holly

Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26 Based on what this president of America is doing, Iraq is simply going to say, 'Up yours. We were going to de-peg from you anyways. We are going to be on par with you but we are going to go way past you. So see you later alligator. After while crocodile. Real soon baboon. I'll catcha when they throw-ya.' Says the CBI. Says Kazemi. Kazemi is on fire. Not only against Iran. Not only with protecting the citizens, protection its currency, the economic explosion. Kazemi [sizzle] dude you're on fire!
    MilitiaMan   "A REPORT FROM THE CBI "A world summation..."  A few random key points:  "The addition of the Iraqi dinar currency in a (Buna) platform for Arab payment"; "Linking the Iraqi Stock Exchange with (RTGS) systems"; "The assessment of the Iraqi payment system and its compliance with international standards for financial market infrastructure was completed in cooperation with the World Bank..."   This report is going to open some eyes around the world be sure. The cat is out of the bag. imo...they have been at work a long time on the project and the fruits of their labor are about to be shown to the world. This report is imo huge and to be expected at this time frame too...
    Emailed to Recaps:
    SCOTT MOWRY  - CALL   - SUNDAY AUGUST 22ND     - 2021
     RV News:
     Big let down for RV News it was all about more about world news
     They are working hard to get the RV done before the end of this month but might be the first of September
    Simon parks are telling us all that the"Black Swan" event on Monday Tuesday is going to be really big days
    Some kind of event to happen on 9/11
    I've been hearing Nesara.
    We will know on Monday if the rates were locked down, this might have happened late Sunday or either possibly will be on Monday, Fleming is a bit off on this already that it’s been done.
    Rumors that there won't be an NDA on currency are false. 
    My personal opinion with all the intel that we have been receiving is that it all points down to this week unless they want to delay it after all these criminals are put down.
     Let’s all lift our energy and turn our vibrations to this week as too many people are suffering right now.
     We do not want to hear another week. We have a right to demand it this week. Oh Father, hear your people's calls that we do not want to suffer no more and allow us to be your servant and help humanity as that is what we were called to do. Amen ....
    Replay number: 712-770-5402 Pin 7676

weslin3, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:05 am