Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches Ur portal for government services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches Ur portal for government services Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches Ur portal for government services

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Sep 2021, 7:02 am

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches Ur portal for government services

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the launch of the Ur portal for government services.
    And the secretariat stated, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "out of the Iraqi government's keenness to provide electronic services to citizens, and under the direct supervision of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launched, today, Sunday, the Ur electronic portal for government services."
    And he added, "The portal will allow citizens to access the electronic services provided by ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry, through a single window. This portal represents one of the basic elements of the e-government project."
    And she continued: "Noting that it works within the environment of the National Data Center in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, which was recently formed, and is the first experiment of its kind in Iraq, which aspires to reach a comprehensive electronic management."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm