Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US officials claim Al-Maliki to leave and hold it responsible for the crises of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US officials claim Al-Maliki to leave and hold it responsible for the crises of Iraq Empty US officials claim Al-Maliki to leave and hold it responsible for the crises of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 am

US officials claim Al-Maliki to leave and hold it responsible for the crises of Iraq

07/24/2014

Sen. Elliot Engel, in a hearing in Congress, that Al-Maliki missed an opportunity to complete the comprehensive reconciliation between all Iraqis, stressing the need to leave his position as head of Government. Sen. Elliot Engel, in a hearing in Congress, that Al-Maliki missed an opportunity to complete the comprehensive reconciliation between all Iraqis, stressing the need to leave his position as head of Government.
    "We have doubts in the capacity of Prime Minister Al-Maliki, the Iraqi leadership to compromise. In fact, Al-Maliki to leave as soon as possible. "The Senator said Elbio Sears, meanwhile, it's time that the Iraqi move to choose a Government that represents and serves all Iraqis. The Iraqi people will take control of the unit in the future is a decision to change Al-Maliki. President Barack Obama has been subjected in recent weeks under pressure from us lawmakers to convince Al-Maliki to step down because of what they see as a failure of leadership in the face of his displays of rebellion. He joined senior officials in the u.s. Government to an outspoken critic of Al-Maliki and held responsible for the error in the treatment of sectarian divisions.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:39 am