Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The Modern Cities Project will see the light on this date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The Modern Cities Project will see the light on this date Empty Parliamentary Services: The Modern Cities Project will see the light on this date

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Sep 2021, 7:39 am

Parliamentary Services: The Modern Cities Project will see the light on this date
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Manar Abdel Muttalib, confirmed on Saturday that the modern cities project in Iraq will see the light of day next year 2022 .
    Abdul Muttalib said that “Iraq is going through a stifling housing crisis resulting from the accumulation of errors that have been going on for more than 40 years due to the lack of a clear plan to accommodate the increase in population and the need to provide modern cities capable of containing the increasing demand for housing units for different segments .”
    Abdul Muttalib added, "The project to build modern cities in 15 Iraqi governorates will see the light next year 2022, especially since the approvals for the land and the rest of the recent releases have reached final stages in most of the provinces, stressing that the number of units in each city varies from one governorate to another ."
    She indicated that "investment and land distribution with loans is the best solution to resolving the crisis, especially since Iraq currently needs hundreds of thousands of units in order to create a balance in the housing market in all governorates and strive to end the expansion of slums and abuses on government and agricultural lands at the same time ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:13 am