Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits Empty 107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

107 billion dinars, the value of the deficit in the amounts of social benefits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Social Protection Authority called on the government to expedite the payment of the financial deficit related to the amounts of subsidies granted to families living below the poverty line, numbering more than one million and (400) thousand families in Baghdad and the provinces.
    The head of the authority, Huda Sajjad Mahmoud, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the value of the financial deficit is 107 billion dinars, as it will appear in the last batch of this year, which will have to take measures that may harm." poor people, which is something that is being sought to be avoided.
    And she added, "There are a number of solutions that have been put forward to fill the deficit in the last batch, whose total amount reaches (304) billion dinars, in a way that does not harm families living below the poverty line, as well as the negative effects of the economic crisis on those families that represent the ring. weakest in society.
    Mahmoud indicated that "the proposed solutions are to recover the amount (70) billion dinars, which was transferred from the allocations of the Social Protection Authority to the Authority for People with Disabilities to fill the deficit," noting that "the previous Parliamentary Finance Committee had reduced the general allocations of the authority in the current year's budget, which created a situation difficult to fulfill its obligations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm