Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade sets the date for distributing the third meal of the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade sets the date for distributing the third meal of the food basket Empty Trade sets the date for distributing the third meal of the food basket

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Oct 2021, 7:35 am

Trade sets the date for distributing the third meal of the food basket

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce has set, on Thursday, the date for distributing the third meal of the food basket, while noting that the payment of farmers' dues for the current year will be launched within the next few days.
    A statement by the ministry, seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", stated that "the Minister of Commerce, Alaa Ahmed Al-Jubouri, discussed with the governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Al-Jubouri, the measures taken by the ministry and the Kirkuk governorate, to ensure the success of the food basket and its distribution among its beneficiaries."
    During the meeting, the Minister of Commerce confirmed that "next month, the third meal of the food basket will be distributed."
    He stressed "the importance of working to meet the needs of citizens, upgrading the level of distributed materials, following up the distribution process, and increasing the outlets for receiving citizens' complaints."
    The statement added, "The meeting dealt with the reality of the sector of the Ministry of Trade and its institutions in Kirkuk Governorate and ways to achieve the best services for its citizens, as well as addressing the file of farmers' entitlements for the previous years and forming a committee for that purpose."
    For his part, the governor of Kirkuk confirmed, "the great efforts are being made to secure the best services for the citizens of Kirkuk in all districts and districts of the province."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:45 am