Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures.. The central bank tower reaches its final height and is the highest in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures.. The central bank tower reaches its final height and is the highest in Iraq Empty In pictures.. The central bank tower reaches its final height and is the highest in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Oct 2021, 7:16 am

In pictures.. The central bank tower reaches its final height and is the highest in Iraq

•  Time: 10/25/2021 22:49:35

•  Reading: 7,371 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Miscellaneous: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq's tower building project has officially reached the final height and the last floor.
    After the main casting has been removed from all parts of the tower, leaving only the casting of the current last floor, then the stage of implementing the steel structure that will form the curved and undulating crown that will decorate the top of the 173-meter-high building.
    The tower, located in the Jadriya area in Baghdad and opposite the Tigris River, was designed by the international Iraqi architect, Zaha Hadid, and its concrete structure will be fully completed before the end of this year 2021.
    It is noteworthy that on June 13, the tower of the new building of the Central Bank officially became the tallest building in Baghdad even before the completion of its concrete structure, so that after its completion it would be the tallest building in all of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:30 am